This chicken quesadilla triangle will completely solve your chicken cravings because of its tempting ingredients like skinless chicken, tomato and other seasonings. You can have this recipe in an instant.
Serves : 2
- 2 small flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoon melted butter, for brushing
- ½ Small cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast, finely chopped
- 50 grams grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, skinned, deseeded and diced
- 2 teaspoon soured cream flavored with a squeeze of lime juice and a little chopped coriander, to serve
- Preheat the oven.
- Lightly brush one tortilla with a little melted butter and place, buttered side down, on a baking sheet.
- Arrange the chicken, cheese and tomato over the tortilla, leaving a gap around the edge.
- Place the second tortilla on top and brush with the remaining butter.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until the cheese has melted and the top is brown.
- Allow to cool slightly then cut into triangles.
- Serve with the soured cream