Chocolate is always a hit on Valentine’s Day. A heart-shaped chocolate cake is easy to make and with Valentine’s Day getting closer by the day, it is time to make sure we have a decent Chocolate cake recipe in hand.
Heart-shaped chocolate cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Egg 1/2,
- Water 2 teaspoon of water,
- Whipped cream 45g
- Unsalted butter 30g
- Brandy 1/2 teaspoon (Optional)
Preheat oven at 160 ° C.
Make chocolate sauce by melt 5 chocolate beans and unsalted butter together
- Add the eggs, water, chocolate cake mixture pack, chocolate sauce and brandy together and Stir.
- Pour chocolate cake mixture into the paper pan
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes
- Pour the cake out and let it cool completely
- Cut the cake into heart-shape
- Decorate chocolate cake with wiping cream and chocolate sauce. Serve.
Photo credit: howtocookgourmet
- Jack Sparrow St. Valentine’s Day Greetings – Chocolate Hearts for Ladies
- Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate – Jakarta snapshoots through D’s camera
- Soft Chocolate Cranberry Brownie – A Perfect Chocolate Recipe
- Midnight Visitor’s Online Special Guide for Valentine’s Day