Good morning and welcome to the New Year!
It is hard to believe we were still in China yesterday, watching snow falls and we are now back in Jakarta and watching the rain again.
It has been a great holiday, and the weather is on our side. Miss D has finally seen the first real snow fall in her life! She is beyond excited. Stay tuned for some snow pictures we took very soon.
Beside the snow, we have many other stories to tell. Gosh, where should we start? Below are a few stories we are going to write about our China trip.
- Miss D’s Awasome Question about China
- 5 Peculiar Things about China
- Rice Bubble Making the Chinese Way
- First Snow
- Taobao (Treasure Hunt) on the biggest China Online Shopping Website
Interested? These are only a tip of what we will write about our China trip.
Be patient, we will need some time to write quality articles. 😀
For now, we will just put up a good, old nursery rhyme about the rain. The raining season in Jakarta this year seems quite different from last year. It rained almost everyday. Dark skies, and bad traffic, how long will this last? Rain, please go away…
Rain Rain go Away
Rain rain go away,
Come again another day.
Little Johnny wants to play;
Rain, rain, go to Spain,
Never show your face again!
To read more nursery rhymes and lyrics, click here.
- Itsy-Bitsy Spider – Nursery Rhymes and Lyrics
- Mary had a little lamb – Nursery Rhymes and Lyrics
- Hot cross buns – Nursery Rhymes and Lyrics
- John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt – Nursery Rhymes and Lyrics
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away