Happy Friday, our dear readers! How’s your Halloween night? Miss D can’t wait for tonight’s Haunted House. For us, the Halloween has not truly started yet.
To celebrate, how about some cocktail tonight?
We absolutely love cocktails and this Mango Margarita is our all time favorite. Besides, mango is always abundant in Jakarta. It is cheap and has a very beautiful flavor. What’s not to like about mango? For Miss D, she will just have a non-alcoholic version of this Mango Margarita and away we go. It’s one happy family.
We drink this Mango Margarita all the time during the summer back in Sydney. Now that we are in Jakarta, there is all the more reason to drink Mango Margarita. Use the best quality tequila you can afford…. this is the secret for making the best Mango Margarita in town.
- Fresh ripe mango 2 pcs (or use jars if fresh mangoes are not available)
- Limes 2 pcs (juiced)
- Tequila 1 cup (use more if you like)
- Triple Sec 1 cup (use more if you like)
- Ice cubes 1 cup
- Sugar ¼ cup (or to taste)
- Cut mango into chunks
- Put mango chunks, ice cubes and sugar into blender.
- Pour in tequila, triple sec and lime juice.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes (or until very, very smooth)
Before serve, taste to make sure you like it, or add more of anything you really want to.
Pour the Mango Margarita in a Margarita glass. Decorate the glass with one slice of mango or orange.
Enjoy and have a really happy Friday night tonight.