We love mangoes ever since we have been in Jakarta and this mango yogurt parfait is such a delight to make. It is a perfect mango recipe for our Christmas in Jakarta. Even better we can make these mango yogurt parfaits ahead of time and enjoy it when the party starts.
This mango yogurt parfait is very easy to make and yet tastes really refreshing and satisfying. Even Miss D can make this all by herself. If you don’t want granola, simply add some chopped nuts or chocolate and it will taste just as good.
- Mangoes 2 cubed
- Vanilla yogurt 3 cup (use low fat, or any other flavor as you like, but we always stick to the original vanilla flavor)
- Granola 6 tbsp (add chopped nuts or chocolate if you like)
- Puree 1 cubed mango and pour equal amounts into 6 glasses
- Add ¼ cup of yogurt on top of the mango puree
- Add remaining cubed mango on top of the yogurt (leave a few pieces of cubed mango for garnish)
- Top each glass with remaining 1/4 cup yogurt and reserved mango cubes
- Cover and refrigerate (for at least 30 min for best result)
- Top each serving with a tablespoon of granola (or chopped nuts and chocolates) before serving.